THE PLAN for 2011 :P

As how Philip Wang has inspired me... I am NOT going to make resolutions. Just conclusions.


but i can't help it  Technically.. this is not a list of resolutions but rather a PLAN. like a checklist of what to do for 2011... i have less than 14 days before it is 2011. MY YEAR. so i'll just throw in what ever i think of before that.

1st. ENOUGH HUNCHBACK-YEYE. i am going to make sure my back is ALWAYS straight. i'll need this for the future. :)

2nd. BE THE DIFFERENCE that you always wanted to be. that the world needs.

3rd. LESS OF YOURSELF MORE OF OTHERS. as the movie "TRON" said it.. remove yourself from the equation ;) not EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. BUT of course TOO MUCH HURTS NOW.

4th. I-TOLD-YOU-SO-NO-MORE. stop saying i told you so. enough proving you're right and they are wrong. ;)

5th. READ YOUR BIBLE. i PLAN to finish the bible :) it's possible!

6th. STUDY HARD! PRAY HARDER! as one of my coolest friends have written for me on my 17th birthday. have to get my priorities STRAIGHT. PRAY STUDY PARTY :))

LAST. ENOUGH PLEASING EVERYBODY. seriously, i know you have that first-born trait so bad for a while. If you're going to please anyone it should be AT LEAST...

THE GIRL IN THE MIRROR

BUT MORE THAN THAT IT SHOULD BE ONLY...

THE ONE WHO DIED ON THE CROSS :)
NO ONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS. you have nearly killed yourself for the disappointments so... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!