Christmas~

Christmas... what does Christmas really mean?

As for a 17 year old girl, ME, Christmas is a lot like love. How so? Well love has a lot of definitions. Love is different for every person. 

CHRISTMAS is not where or how you are going to spend it but rather with WHOM. That's what really matters. 

I have spent 4 Christmas in a row in a foreign land with no one else but family and some friends. But you get it it's still someplace away from home. Every year i wish that i can go home for Christmas here in the Philippines. Last year was a bit different though, it was like 50-50. half wants to spend it there, half wants to spend it here. But i was happy i was able to have Christmas there. Anyway, what i am trying to say is that... after those 4 Christmas spent in a foreign land, i realized that it is not important where you are but as long as you have your loved ones with you. YOU'LL FEEL GREAT ALREADY...

Every Filipino says that.... There is no BETTER CHRISTMAS than Christmas spent here IN the Philippines.. well that is true! For some. Who doesn't have anyone but themselves outside the Philippines. As for me, i don't care if i spend christmas in a non-christmas country just as long as i'll have my family with me. THAT'S REAL CHRISTMAS.

I'm not gonna spend Christmas with my family this year. All i have for this year is my grandparents, relatives and my older brother. But the ironic part is, I finally get my wish to spend christmas IN the Philippines. 

So for all the OFWs wishing they could spend Christmas here with their families, I'LL CELEBRATE FOR YOU! and for those who have their family with them -whether you like where and/or how you guys are going to spend your Christmas- CELEBRATE FOR ME! 

translation: STOP being all grumpy about where or how you're going to spend your christmas because somewhere in the world someone is wishing to spend it the way you're going to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!