new cat

RANT.


First. i don't like the new cat. second i dont like ANY OTHER CATS. besides my yukii dear. he's the only cat for me. I know he's not sweet all the time but i love him NO MATTER WHAT. argh. and the new cat's name is. YURII. WHAT A TOTAL LOSER. grrr. i'm sooooo Akjbdsgkjberiu right now. i just dont like the idea of a new pet in the house. let alone a cat. we already have THREE FREAKING DOGS. and of course yukii. and now another cat?! seriously though. HOW BIG IS OUR HOUSE ANYWAY?! well actually pets are not allowed inside the house. of course yukii's allowed. he's my baby :) ARGGHHH anyway. i know that my brother will soon come to his senses and let his cat go back to where it came from. I HOPE HE DOES IT SOON.

and yes i think i'm done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!