draft

I believe this note is written last June 3, 2010. I just found it today on my facebook notes as a note.

As a writer, a trying hard to be writer, the worst thing that you can do with your works is to leave them as they are... drafts. so here it is!

 Today I got a taste of what I will have for the next months... My normal routine of going to school... but today there is something worth remembering and it is when I went to school together with my dad :) I was so thrilled because it is something I did everyday for the last school year and today I finally was able to do it with my dad :) I let him have a taste of what I am doing for the last few months :) the reason why I am so happy is that I believe this experienced somehow brought us together closer since he now knows what I am being through everyday :) I wish I could do this every day with him... But that won't be normal at home... and besides I know that that is too much to ask... actually I’ll be feeling better if after a hard day at school I will see them here at home… but that won't be possible... it's tough but I know I’ll get through it... even if I need to cry every night just to get through it I will besides there is nothing I can do about it... I know the only thing that can save me from this loneliness is our dear lord... I know he knows all things and I trust in his almighty plans... this is what I’ll stick to because this is where he designed me to be... I know he knows what’s best for me and his ways are better than my ways... I just have to put my faith in him on this one...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!