DREAMS

Lately i've been hanging out on Phil's and Wes' blogs. As if i really know them to call them that way. They're really Philip Wang and Wesley Chan. They are actually members of the famous Wong Fu Productions, along woth Ted Fu. Don't get me wrong it's not that i don't like Ted that I am not reading his blog. But i just can't find his xanga account. Yes I am reading their blogs from xanga and not that from wongfu. I dont know i just feel a lot more emotions from their xanga accounts than on their website. :)

Anyway.. This is about the song that Phil posted i dont know when. It's really good. I just have to let it out. It's Dream by Sam "Geunjin" Kang. The song was perfect for the emotions that Phil was writing back then. It's for his parents. FYI. Phil is a REAL MAN. yup. he's that sweet. well actually, they are that sweet. :)

Here's Phil's post then if you want to read it :) http://wongfuphil.xanga.com/699379545/my-parents-are-human/
and Here's the song ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xc-ZAOy_8I&feature=player_embedded

My -and everyone else's- Favorite part:

So I fell into the thoughts of my soul
Dreams came rushing like the tingles of hope
If I had one thing that could somehow come true
It’s to show you the dreams that I’ve been dreaming for you'



i don't why exactly i would like to repeat that part a hundred times. is it because of the melody? Is it that catchy? is it because there's more to it? i don't know. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!