marry me!

omo omo :))

I am pretty and sure :P that i know what i want in the guy that i will marry. I said that the only nationalities i would choose from are Filipino, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Other than that, NOPE. Of course Nick Jonas is an exception :P I WOULD TAKE HIM IMMEDIATELY :) lol. anyway. plus. He has to be either a physician, engineer or dentist. again. other than that. I'm so sorry. :P NICK JONAS AGAIN IS AN EXCEPTION. if ever he'll be older or younger than me, all i could take is 2 years gap. and that's it. YAY NICK JONAS FITS! :))

now here's a little background. I am not the type of girl easily persuaded. ow ok scratch that. maybe i can be easily persuaded. I see myself as the type that will not readily change her mind or change her beliefs or in this case wants in a guy too easily.

BUT.

after watching Matthew Goode in Leap Year and Chasing Liberty
------ maybe an english man won't hurt. I mean the accent is just sooo.... ;;)

after reading and seeing most of Wesley Chan's Blog posts and Photos
------ I'll definitely want my husband to be a photographer!

after reading Philip Wang's blogs
------ i want a husband that is sensitive and conservative! not afraid to write his "feelings" and show it to the whole world. I added CREATIVE as well to his qualities.

after watching We Got Married (Kim Hyun Joong's and Hwang Bo's love story)
------ age doesn't matter anymore. as long as he can love me. the way that he should.

soo maybe. the reason why it is not advisable to marry early is that, the qualities that you want change. You may want to really be sure in what you really want for a life-partner. I thought that i have completely listed down the qualities that i would want my future husband to have. BUT after watching, reading seeing some different things, i am now having second thoughts!

I've always known that the qualities that i am looking for can be compromised. and that there will always be an exception when it comes to that person that i really want to marry. So today i say, that even if he is not a perfect fit to my list, i'll still TRY. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!