goodbye?

Hi! i'm 16 and i have experienced goodbye at its finest :)

goodbye... it stings me. with all the goodbyes i had, i never want to hear it again... sadly.. i see my future with still a lot of goodbye.... what is goodbye anyway? as the dictionary defines it.. "act of leaving" but as for me.... it is something you say when you know you don't want to leave just yet but have to...

what do i know about the word goodbye? you could never imagine :)) my first ever memorable goodbye issss.... during elementary recollection. though i didn't know yet that i'll be transferring schools, i have a hint that i'll never see my friends again... and so it was true! i was transferring schools.. i have to say goodbye to my elementary friends... i cried real hard that day :)) when my parents told me that i was transferring schools i cried so bad! *and it makes me laugh now :))* With that.. i'll call it "My HELLO to GoODBYEs" my second goodbye is... after two years! right about when i was getting along real well with my new friends in the new school... i have to leave AGAIN to transfer schools and country! i could still remember the lines i said to my classmates then... "kung alam ko lang na aalis din ako dito ng ganito sana noong una pa lang eto na pinili ko, alam ko ganun din pero at least isahan lang" *drama star no!* HAHAHA but seriously i was able to say those lines! :)) with the same event.. i said goodbye to my roosevelt friends, elementary friends, churchmates, neighbors, relatives and everyone else... i said goodbye to the philippines, the house where i grew up, askie and askeil and cholo :)) while i was in my new environment i was so eager to go back... after a few months indeed i did! *rhyme much?* again i met NEW friends -mfbc friends- my goodbye with this one is not as painful as the other two.. my goodbye with them was like BYE! SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! :D yeeeaaaahhhhh so i continued life abroad! my 3rd year in highschool was full of hellos... i had fun! 4th yr was yet.. ANOTHER goodbye.. as e


----------------------NEVER FINISHED-------------------------------------------------------

i realized that i am just 16 and there's no way i could have experienced goodbye at its finest :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!