my word?

in the movie eat pray love, there is this intriguing question that got me. It is that "What is your word? the word that describes you. that tells who you are." then the lead said many words until she came up with -writer. Then they all said in return. "That's not your word, that is what you do"

wow. actually it was not a light bulb moment on the spot. I hated the movie. I think it's too boring to watch. I'm even glad i didn't pay money to see that film. Up until today. With all the walks and rides alone i have a lot of time to think. really think. Then the idea just popped. "What is my word?"

I don't know since when but i know since i am young i have been really decided. I am going to be a physician no matter what. Sure, as a child i also wanted to be a teacher, i even wanted to be a fireman. every time my mom and i goes to the bank, i wanted to be an accountant or anyone else in the bank. thinking that they get to keep the money for themselves and thinking that they don't do anything but just type and arrange money all day. But after some time, i always end up dreaming of becoming a physician.

Now that I am taking my first step closer to my dream, thinking and knowing i am in the right path, i wonder. Is being a physician really my word? Many times in the church that i am attending they always point out that we are MORE THAN just students, workers, etc.but we are made to be "history-makers" as they say it. it didn't really stick to me. i mean i know right. i'm best at finding things out for myself. :> HAHAHA

so what is my word? I DON'T KNOW! but it is certainly NOT just being a physician. i know i am capable for more. and for MORE i should strive. i hope i find my word sooner. before i'm 18 :) hahaha anyway. for today. My word will just be "MARIEL" what's the meaning of that word? it is an adjective? It tells how complex and simple a certain someone could be. it tells how broad yet distinct an idea is. it shows the limitation to endless.

i know right. i should find a better word. oh, maybe better is not the correct term. ahmm.. REAL. yeah that's it. i should find a REAL word for myself someday.

I.AM.EXCITED :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!