November 24, 2010

WARNING WARNING wrong grammarsssss :))

Definitely a blog worthy day! Please Laptop bear with me as I try to finish this. As my battery is dead, as in deceased, and my charger's flickering. OK START!

Wednesdays has been expected to be a really long day. EXCEPT THIS ONE. since it is college week, so they said that classes in the afternoon will be suspended. Being me, i didn't really have plans to go to any school activities. So, I agreed to watch this movie with friends.

I wake up earlier than everybody else in my block. I am pretty and far away from my school so I am really obligated to. In short, me going to school alone is really a BIG effort. I have a 7 am class. which is histology. so i have to be prepared both physically and emotionally. After rushing my way to school. The professor didn't attend the class. so OK. THANKS A LOT! next class. and luckily the LAST for this day. -college week- computer lab. so this will be easy. and yes it was. we just did a simple activity. i even enjoyed it a lot! except for the insulting comments my seat mates gave for my work. well anyway. we thought we were done for the day and we can all do what we want. but unexpectedly, classes were NOT suspended. Having the very efficient president, all our classes for the day was confirmed. so goodbye time with friends. but that's not the worst news yet. we have a quiz on BIOCHEMISTRY on amino acids. and there are like 20 amino acids each has their own properties. so yeah we crammed everything. it's only 10 am and our next class is 1 pm. we'll still have time to memorize. so we ate our early lunch first. after the not-pressured-lunch, we received a message saying we'll have a 12pm class with doctor Chan, pharmacology. which is OK minus one hour for our memorizing stuff which leaves us with 1 hour left. i think i was ready for my quiz with biochem. so 12pm came and doctor Chan is a no-show. which is another OK. THANKS A LOT! after that. biochem is next. we managed to convince our prof to not let us take the quiz but instead have her lecture. so she did. but it will be a longer exam for sure for next meeting. after. pharmacology. i actually like doctor Chan. because he makes things easier for us. he have this quiz after his discussion. but he actually does the quiz while he is discussing. i know you dont get it. but anyway i'll just say it this way. If ever you're a Thomasian and in the Faculty of Pharmacy and you haven't made doctor Chan your prof. you totally wasted your stay. YES HE'S THAT GREAT so far. next subject is theo. huhuhu. though ok, i enjoy SOME of his stories. but come on! i'm not in the mood for stories right now. i feel like i was abused or cheated or something. but i endured it. my friends was still very determined to watch the movie. i was having second thoughts but decided to go anyway. since i know it will be fun, i'm really planning to watch the movie anyway, i don't have classes tomorrow. so i went.

we arrived at sm san lazaro at around 5:00. we were late for the 4:20 showing, so we decided to wait for the next one. it was scheduled, 6:40. we ate at kenny's again. i think i had the same meal again from the last time that we were there. anyway, to cut it short it was still early. so we decided to play basketball in the arcade. -we actually thought it was educational because our chosen pe for this sem is basketball ;)- we were not contented with 100 peso worth tokens so we bought another round. this time 200 peso worth. i say we really exhausted -physically and financially- ourselves. as janelle says it "kung gano kabilis ang oras sa arcade, ganun din kabilis ang pera" :)) HAHAHAHA we -janelle and i- were minutes late for the movie. plus we couldn't find them! :)) I enjoyed the movie a lot! i love john lloyd! super! yes that's a super so it's that powerful. anyway the movie ended and then i checked the time only to realize it is already 8:20. as to my knowledge the lrt closes at 9pm. so another OK. goodluck with that. so kim and i hurried to have me catch the lrt. fortunately i did! btw i literally ran my way to pureza station because i was terrified of the street plus i thought the lrt is already closing BUT i think it's open until 10. story of my life. so ok. back to the lrt. after 4 stations of standing, the man standing beside me said "ate may seat doon oh" so i mahinhin and pacutely-IS THAT EVEN A WORD SERIOUSLY?!- replied thank you :"> hahaha he's also a college student from ust. and as the ride continues i see him making like pacute also :)) omg my english is being more terrible than it already is. after my lrt ride. is the fx. as the fx is like an answered prayer for me. i was like their answered prayer too. my guess is they have been waiting for a passenger for how many minutes until i finally came out of the station. and finally i arrived home :)

EPIC isn't it? though my day doesn't just end there, i think it's best to end THIS here :) so that's it! annyong!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!