december 2009 is L.O.V.E.

officially... my december ended yesterday.. the moment i turned my back and walk through the immigration... my december ended.... but as what i watched in the movie.. "love happens" it's like the burial is not a ceremony to honor that a person has died.. rather.. it is to celebrate that he lived. even though my december ended already.. i am still grateful that it ever happened...

the first weeks of my december were all about the drama! LOL so over it that i dont even remember much what happened.. hahaha anyway.. that was really something.. i was really in tough times.. i am only 16! and to be put in that was like... WTH! what's up world?! during those times... i found it very hard to be still... like for the 1st tym! i always thought that my life verse was "pang tamad" coz all you have to do is be still.. and yet.. at that time.. i found it hard to do so... and amidst my problem was a great feeling... there.. i knew who my real friends are. i knew who the real persons are... yeaaaahhhh so much for that.. december 13 was my last sunday here in the phil. i sang at the irm! yay!! after so many time!! hahaha and for the record... the one i sang was still a christmas song and another record.. it's not give love on christmas day! BAM!  wahahaha and not so long after.. it was my flight already!!!! WOW my flight was.. UHMAZING! yep it was that amazing :) i had my flight in the tune of... you can always find your way back home..!

--------------------NEVER FINISHED------------------------------------

everything else is just so beautiful for words. :) FOR REALZZZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!