BOOM!

mY 4th yr project in values.. as i remember it.. our teacher asked us to choose which philosophy is best applied in our lives.. and this is how i did it! :)) --- HAHAHA ANG HABA PALA XD ---

I, my self, prefer to be more of a realist. Realism is seeing things as what they truly are.It is not wrong to dream and to create a vision of what you want to be or how things you want to be in the future but being able to see the true value of a certain object is, to what I believe, is a blessing.

I once read in a book, though it is only in the writer’s opinion, it says that when you die you will not actually go to this “paradise” but instead God will give you the chance for Him to explain your life and that will be the greatest gift you can ever receive. I believe in that. That being able to see the real meaning why you have met this certain someone, experienced this certain situation and felt those certain feelings will be the best reward one can ever receive. Through realism, we can achieve that! Realism gave us the chance to see things as what they really are, as to what they seem to be. If we will utilize this philosophy properly we will be able to reach the best being we could ever be.

Some allegations have been formed with realism. One of them says that being a realist can make someone depressed. This can be a great possibility since once a man becomes a realist he will be able to see things as what they are and that’s it. Sadly, in a world that we are living in today, everything is going wrong. And a realist will see the world as plain as that. He will not be able to see the rainbow after the rain or the silver lining in every dark cloud; he will not be able to realize that in some point it is ok to have problems because he sees things as what they are. It is true that being a realist will lead you into someone that is very plain and dull. But as for me, I’m a realist with a strong faith in God. I try to see things as what they truly are. With our world, I still see them as a great beauty because I have God in me. Though I know the world is going astray and is really bad, I still know that God is there shining and showering His blessings upon everybody.

Another allegation is that once you become a realist, you will only reach what you believe your potential is, you will not be able to explore beyond what you can reach. As a human being we tend to dream and visualize what we want to be. We see ourselves higher than what we know we can reach. That is a good thing because that will lead us in discovering more of our potentials and in the end reach that someone we just dreamed of being. In being a realist one will not be able to do that. One will just stick to what he know is capable of doing and will not try to discover what more he can do. It is like saying that one thing is possible but difficult instead of saying that it is difficult but it is possible. In these kinds of situation I still choose to be a realist. I know I can get all I want because I only wish for something in know I can achieve. I am able to weight things that can be doable in my capacity and things that are just impossible for me. With this kind of principle in life, I’ll not experience too many failures. And if I really crave for something that I know is just impossible for me, I look up to my God again. Besides, everything is impossible but with God all things are made possible.

Though I believe in the philosophy of realism, I know that I should not just end here. I should not close my doors to other philosophies. I still believe that a man should also have a little of being idealist, existentialist, naturalist and other more philosophies in order to succeed. Any way all of those philosophies have their reasons why they are constructed. Though some of them are contradicting to one another, they can all be developed to make a person a strong individual. All we need to have is balance.

After making this reaction, I actually thought of something else besides realism. Before I have constructed this, I have laid up all of my ideas to make a strong defense in realism but after doing this I thought of another philosophy to be a better human being and that is being a “Marielist”. Marielism is the philosophy wherein you will not follow any philosophies but instead you will follow your heart. Marielism is giving you the power to define some philosophies to help you work everything out for your life. Being a Marielist will indicate your own power in your life. Marielism believes that facts don’t change but how we see those does. I believe that my own philosophy in life is unique than all of the philosophies that have been discussed. And I strongly agree that being a Marielist will lead me in being the best person I can be. Besides, there will be no other greater being to follow than my heart, and within my heart is my God.

Comments

  1. so.. pwede na ba akong maging MARIELIST? gusto ko kaya ung philosophing yan!!! REALIST.. parang.. wala lang.. ang sarap sabihin.. kasi REALIST din kasi ako..:)) minsan lang hindi.. hahaha..pero mas gusto ko ung pagiging MARIELIST kaysa sa pagiging REALIST... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol XD gawa ka ng sau :)) baka mas maganda ung sau eh.. tj-ist :)) WAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayoko.. ang baho.. parang hotdog.. mas maganda talaga ung marielist...pramis.. ganda pati nung nagsimula nun...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!