THE PLAN for 2011 --- update!

So It's already April. Time flies so fast. and I believe it will fly by faster now that I am here in Doha! :) YUP FINALLY. I am here again together with my family :) So for an update..


1st. ENOUGH HUNCHBACK-YEYE. i am going to make sure my back is ALWAYS straight. i'll need this for the future. :) ---As i evaluate myself, I can say that there was no progress AT ALL. I still make an effort though to really carry out this plan and all but I just FAIL every time. But no worries I'm still not dropping this one yet. :P 

2nd. BE THE DIFFERENCE that you always wanted to be. that the world needs. --- Now for this, I seriously think that i had progress on this one. :) Praise be to God! WINNING! :)) *sorry i just have to say it :P

3rd. LESS OF YOURSELF MORE OF OTHERS. as the movie "TRON" said it.. remove yourself from the equation ;) not EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. BUT of course TOO MUCH HURTS NOW. ---  I believe I am making progress as well on this one. I am becoming more and more aware of other people's needs and I am generating genuine care for them :) thanks to Theology class and 40 days of Love session with my girls :) 

4th. I-TOLD-YOU-SO-NO-MORE. stop saying i told you so. enough proving you're right and they are wrong. ;) ---  Still in my head. BUT. WINNING! :) 

5th. READ YOUR BIBLE. i PLAN to finish the bible :) it's possible! --- YES YES YES! never missed a day yet! almost missed some days but thank God i haven't :) 

6th. STUDY HARD! PRAY HARDER! as one of my coolest friends have written for me on my 17th birthday. have to get my priorities STRAIGHT. PRAY STUDY PARTY :)) --- Actually as I am typing I have already received my sem average. And this sem yet is the best! :) THE PLAN is executed perfectly in this section :> I have PRAYED, STUDIED and PARTIED! 

LAST. ENOUGH PLEASING EVERYBODY. seriously, i know you have that first-born trait so bad for a while. If you're going to please anyone it should be AT LEAST... the girl in the mirror BUT MORE THAN THAT IT SHOULD BE ONLY... THE ONE WHO DIED ON THE CROSS :) NO ONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS --- As for this, All i can say is WINNING! 

March went by so fast! I don't know if it's just that I was busy enough or I was too excited for it to end so that finally after a year of being away from my fam i can now be with them again! yes, as i am typing I am here in our humble abode in doha :) So i better be going! :) I have to really savor all my moments I have here rather than staying in front of this computer typing right? :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!