Happy Birthday! :)

to my ever present bestfriend Timothy John Ortega :)

Happy Birthday! I'm sorry i won't be there to celebrate it with you. I know we've talked about this day once already. but guess what. i'm not totally happy. i can't be happy knowing that i won't be there, to personally greet you at least. but nevertheless Happy Birthday bestfriend! :) I pray that the plans of the Lord be fulfilled in your life. May He be continually glorified in everything that you do. I'm actually being so overwhelmed I can't find the words i wanted to say to you. Anyway this won't be the last words I have to say to you, so I think i'll just leave this like this :) and uh. don't forget to thank your mom for me. Tell her, thanks for giving birth to you and for raising you up just the way you are today :) or you could just skip that because i am too shy if she brings it up later. :P anyway just know that I am truly thankful :) Thank you for EVERYTHING :)

uhmm.. BTW. for the record. since i think i was the first person to greet you last year... It's still 11:20pm April 1st from where I am typing. so technically. HAHA well you get it or not. xD


super promise last na. i love you. in case you don't know. AND not love love but love LOVE. ok? if you have been born a year later you could have been my little brother. who is BTW taller than me today. UGH. haha enough of me


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TJ :) stay golden! *got it from easy a* :P 


Mark that photo. because many years from now. we'll still be like this. maybe not as good looking as that but swear it'll still be like that :) BFF! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!