day 95

It's been a month since i last updated my bible in one year project. but that doesn't mean i have stopped reading the bible. The project is still on going and up to this day, i have not yet missed a day without reading the bible. though i must admit that there are days that are really hard that i have to push myself so hard to read. but thankfully, i have not yet slept at night without me, reading the bible.

The reason why i haven't updated is because my laptop broke down on me again. and this time it's not fixing itself. Ironically that happened before finals. Another reason is that i have been busy with school. Plus. I just really didn't have the time and the words to update.

Since the last post, which is a month ago, i have been through a lot in the bible. I have finished reading many books already. I was able to finish the books of Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth and Mark. As I am writing i have come a long way, since the last time i updated. Today i just finished reading the first 3 chapters of 1 Samuel and the last part of Luke chapter 8.

here are some of the verses i have encountered during the last month.

Mark 10:27 "Jesus looked at them and said "with man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God""
Deuteronomy 4:7 "What other nation is so great as to have their Gods near them the way our Lord is near us whenever we pray to Him?"
Deuteronomy 7:9-10 " Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; He is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. but those who hate him he will repay to their face by destruction he will not be slow to repay to their face those who hate him."
Joshua 1:8-9 "Do not let this book of law depart from your mouth; Meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."
Joshua 10:25 "Joshua said to them "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Be strong and courageous. This is what the Lord will do to all the enemies you are going to fight."
Luke 6:32 "If you love those who love you what credit is that to you? even the "sinners" love those who love them.
After all the books that i have read from the previous month, I have a lot of feedbacks, of comments, of enlightenments, of lessons. Though i will just say a few. The book of Joshua is, so far, my favorite book in the old testament. I just enjoyed reading it. The story was simple. and it clearly and strongly sends out the message that God wants to say. I loved the story on how the walls of Jericho fell. As for the book of Judges, I have known Samson and Delilah for so long now but I didn't know that their story is in the book of Judges. It was really something for me to know and read the story of Samson, Delilah and the lion straight from its source, the bible :)

There are so more to learn from the bible. I pray that may you experience the same joy and excitement I am feeling today through reading God's word. :) God Bless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!