PDL - Day 9

Psalm 147:11 "The Lord is pleased with those who worship and trust his love."
DAY 9 - What Makes God Smile


The smile of God is the goal of your life. Since it is our first purpose, we must know how to do that. Pastor Warren used Noah as a clear example. We all know Noah. He is the man who made the great ark. To view it more clearly everybody in the world died, except for Noah and his family. He is extra special. He made God smile! God smiles when we:

  • love him supremely
  • trust him completely
  • obey him wholeheartedly
  • praise and thank him continually
  • use our abilities.
What God looks at is the attitude of our hearts. If pleasing him our deepest desire.God is looking for people like Noah in the 21st century--- people willing to live for the pleasure of God.

I clearly know that the Lord's plan is always the best. I know clearly that everything happens for His greater purpose yet i admit that i fail to give him my complete trust every time. Sometimes, I worry for what's going to happen... I need to trust Him more on my future plans. I am the kind of girl who has her own time table and i get all problematic if something is not going to plan. or something new is added to the plan. soo... there :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!