PDL - Day 7

Romans 11:36 "For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by his power, and everything is for his glory."
DAY 7 - The reason for Everything


The ultimate goal of the universe is to show the glory of God. What is the glory of God? It is who God is. None of us have given God the full glory he deserves from our lives. This is the worst sin and the biggest mistake we can make. On the other hand, living for God's glory is the greatest achievement we can accomplish with our lives. And the question now is How can I bring glory to God? We bring God glory by:

  • worship
  • loving other believers
  • becoming like Christ
  • serving others with our gifts
  • telling others about Him
This Chapter tells me everything there is in this book. That I am made for God's glory. That is my purpose. I believe that is yours too. I remembered what Pastor Warren tweeted one time he said, "Today common sense is so uncommon people think it is genius." We miss the point of our existence by our selfish acts. 

I must admit that I am a person of regular routines. I want everything in my life organized, systematic. And i must admit that in my routines, I am often unaware of God's glory. Where in fact His glory can be seen in everything that I do. As a resolution, I will make it a point to be more aware of God's glory in everything. :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!