day 28

click here for the last post.

and it continues.. :)

BTW today is also University of Santo Tomas' 400th year anniversary. WHOAH HISTORY taking place right before my eyes! Today i say i am a proud Thomasian! i take this back right after the classes are resumed :) HAHAHA just kidding!

from the last post i was at Exodus Chapter 3 finishing the part of Moses and the Burning Bush. and today I am done with the Ten Commandments part so that means I have been through:

  • Moses' return to Egypt
  • The Plagues that was sent to Egypt
  • The Passover and the GREAT Exodus
  • Crossing of the Red Sea
  • The Provisions that is being sent to Israelites while they were in the desert
  • The giving of The Ten Commandments
As for the New testament. I am now in Matthew Chapter 18. Just finished with the Parable of the Unmerciful Servant that taught me to really Forgive my neighbors as the Lord had forgiven me :)

In connection with UST's 400th year, and how UST is the oldest University in Asia. THE BIBLE is THE OLDEST historical account there is. More so that I am a proud thomasian, I AM PROUD that I am able to read the bible :) I mean how can you not be? Every time I am reading the bible, I feel like I am being taken to a much more different era. I am actually jealous on how the Israelites can directly communicate with God then. 


PLUS, even though there are a lot of book that INFORMS there is only one book that TRANSFORMS and it is none other than the BIBLE :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!