ahhh. YES! :)

so i haven't posted anything in a while. So here's a post!

END.

HAHAHA no not really. what a lame joke. anyway.

If you have read the before-this-post post, i have said there that i am having a lot of rewards lately and that is what this is about :) My realizations, blessings and everything else that has been happening to me recently.

I'll start with my blessings! :) I actually have a lot recently, but here's the biggest this week.

So I missed one exam. YUP. i did. A major one too. I thought the wrong schedule. But the funny thing is, I missed it with a very close friend of mine. She also thought of the wrong schedule! At first, I thought, since she copied my schedule, I totally wrote the wrong one but as it turns out we have the right copy of schedules. UP TO NOW, we still don't know why we end up thinking of a wrong time. together at the same day. it's weird. but anyway. As normal students, we are terrified of the consequences of us missing the exam. Personally, i wasn't so scared since I know that I will be able to walk myself out of the situation. I somehow have the idea of what's worst. And besides I know that MY GOD will do something great in the situation. BTW. My very close friend who missed the exams as well share the same faith as mine. SO REALLY NOTHING TO WORRY. yet, of course we were afraid, we couldn't keep it out too much. I find it great that before we thoroughly fix our situation we prayed. We asked God to forgive us, to save us. AND INDEED, He did! The professors were shockingly cooperative enough. The asking for special exams was easy than what we prepared for. SO THANK YOU LORD! because I know he heard our prayer that day. :) the professors are giving us a special exam. If not this monday, we'll have it before the final exam. Though our grades will be multiplied to 70% as a consequence of us missing the exam. -_-" BUT STILL I PRAISE GOD FOR EVERYTHING!

As for the realizations I'll give you three!

FIRST - as a teenage drama princess, i have my standards laid out! I may not have an official rule book for myself, but i believe i have that in my mind. And as i get closer to God everyday, i realized that i should burn that virtual book of mine, MY standards. i should just live with God's standards. with God's principles. I can't explain it clearly. but it's like this. for example there is this certain situation, if before I will have to do what I know best. but this time i'll ask myself everytime. "WWJD" What would Jesus do? :)

SECOND - I have been enjoying studying lately. HAHAHA well ok, enjoying is not the right adjective. let's just say that i have been enjoying more than before. As I go explore everything there is, I find my God so GREAT everyday. Imagine how he could think of placing enzymes in our body. and how he have arranged every bone, every muscle, every cell. It's just amazing! No one could have designed our body better than he did. SO LOVE YOUR BODY! and as for me LOVE MY STUDIES. since with it I get to see more of the awesomeness that is my God. :)

THIRD! - there's this girl. I see myself in her. She's no relative, not actually a friend but somewhere like that. I don't why exactly but i just see myself in her only she's better. I am not jealous or anything, actually I am very happy on what she is, on how she lives her life. She somehow answers my what ifs. so where's the realization on this one? Since I see myself in her, I realize more the mistakes that i have committed. The chances that I consciously missed.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT!

Mariel doing what she knows best. blabbing nonsense nonstop :) HAHAHA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!