right through me.

You let me win 
You let me ride 
You let me rock 
You let me slide 
And when they looking 
You let me hide 
Defend my honor 
Protect my pride 
The good advice 
I always hated 
But looking back 
It made me greater 
You always told me 
Forget the haters 
Just get my money 
Just get my weight up 
Know when I'm lying 
Know when I'm crying 
It's like you got it 
Down to a science 
Why am I trying 
No you ain't buying 
I tried to fight it 
Back with defiance 
You make me laugh 
You make me hoarse 
From yelling at you 
And getting at you 
Picking up dishes 
Throwing them at you 
Why are you speaking 
When no one asked you 


What are we doing 
Could you see through me 
And you say Nicki 
And I say who me 
And you say no you 
And I say screw you 
Then you start dressing, 
And you start leaving 
And I start crying 
And I start screaming 
The heavy breathing, 
But what's the reason 
Always get the reaction you wanted 
I'm actually fronting 
I'm asking you something 
Yo, answer this question 
Class is in session 
Tired of letting 
Passive aggression 
Control my mind 
Capture my soul 
Okay you're right 
Just let it go 
Okay you got it 
It's in the can 
Before I played it 
You knew my hand 
You could turn a free 
Throw to a goal 
Nigga got the peep 
Hole to my soul 

You see right through me 

Would you just stop looking through me cause I can't take it 
No I can't take it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!