day 7!

just doing everything in the plan! :)

you may not have read that and may not read this but you are right now but trust me i never expected you will... ;) i placed in my plans for 2011 for me to finish th bible this year :) IT IS POSSIBLE! 

anyway... since today is january 7, -8 technically- i just want to share the grace of my dear God for helping me not miss a day of reading His word :) Hopefully i'll be able to keep this up until i finish the whole bible. 

I am actually following the guide in "Our Daily Bread" since i don't know exactly up to where or what am i to read to be able to finish the whole bible in one year... and so far it has taken me a long way from day 1 :)

I am now in the life of Abraham. So i have been through the:
  • creation of everything ---- he made everything GOOD :)
  • Adam and Eve
  • Cain and Abel
  • Noah and the Flood
  • The Tower of Babel
Actually i have just finished reading the part with Lot and his daughters. sorry but i think the thought of that one is just to disturbing for me xD i know they didn't mean anything bad to it the daughters just wanted to continue their race but still.. ANYWAY.

as for the new testament i am now in Matthew 6. As i see it, where i am now is under the amazing principles handed by Jesus himself. His mind is really different than anybody else's. WOW :)

-- i have a reason why i wrote this stuff. but i forgot what it is. xD :)) i'll just update you whenever i remember it again! :))

*notice it is under MARIEL at its best. i must say. This journey will be the best for me yet! it will bring me closer to God in so many ways possible

AND YES I FINALLY REMEMBERED WHAT I WANTED TO SAY :))
It is good to really take the bible bit by bit and not read all on one sitting. Just like the strategies of our television programs, we should somehow follow that. I advise you to read the bible part by part everyday. The bible is a great story book. And if we read it part by part, it'll keep us wanting more. In this way, we will have a better reason to wake up each morning and we'll be excited to know more! i know there are boring parts in the bible but aren't your favorite drama or anime series gets that sometimes? 

one purpose of this post, actually, that no one will decide to read now since it is too long,---if you are still reading up to this point HIT ME A COMMENT and you'll get a prize seriously ;)--- is to ENCOURAGE you to start reading the bible today :) since it is just day 7 you can catch up! let's finish the bible this 2011 TOGETHER :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!