the story :P

haha. BECAUSE. the previous post is just so beautiful already.. :))

so the story is this. i went there because it was a requirement... :) the original plan is I go there for a week then go back here and graduate... :) BUT hours after arriving EVERYTHING CHANGED! :) my dad said that we should consider just staying there for good and start studying there as soon as possible. :)) can you just imagine the shock. anyway... I bargained... i gave up graduation for the chance to go back here again! :) *BTW, the graduation that i am talking about is supposed to be this coming... MARCH 2013, i am supposed to be an intern this coming May, if i happen to pass all my subjects this sem that is.*  i somehow told my dad that it would be ok if i quit school now and study there this coming september, but i just have to get back to the philippines! and he told me "ok, you will just finish this sem and after that you go back here again..."

I mean... I could have just stayed there... you know.. be like Gabriella Montez on High School Musical 3 "Walk away"

I tell myself, "this time it's different." No goodbyes, cause I can't bear to say it."I'd never survive the one that's coming", If I stay, Oh no!
Just Walk Away! and don't look back. Cause if my heart breaks, It's gonna hurt so bad.You know I'm strong, but I can't take that.Before It's too late. just Walk Away!
I've got to let it go.Start protecting my heart and soul.Cause I don't think I'll survive a goodbye again.Not again!
HAHAHA drama princess, and still a teenager so... :) so my point is.. i mean... you know... i could have just stayed there and sucked it all up and walked away... it's the same thing anyway... not graduating and all... but NOPE! i chose to go back here... to torture myself some more and to have a chance to at least have a decent goodbye *again* to my friends... xD

so i hope after reading you know where i am coming from... and oh! congratulations and thank you for reading this as well :) you can now go back to the post :)

http://someoneyouwillneverbe.blogspot.com/2012/02/unwell.html


and oh here's a little something for you as well :) hahaha for reading the story or for just skipping all of that and playing this.. IDK if you have been reading... but.. i have realized a new found dream and that is to have a dance number/music video of Nicole's Right there... that is just so hard to do so instead... this! :) a cover of Clara C and Joseph Vincent's cover of Tristan Prettyman and Jason Mraz' song "Shy that way" :)) The pictures used were intentional... SHY THAT WAY :P the photos were taken while i was still a very sweet 16 :) lol :P and yes.. because i dont have a joseph vincent... this is just the first part :) recorded with iTouch at the bathroom for better acoustics :P the next thebathroomgirl :)) :P Enjoy!

Comments

  1. finally got to really read through the other post and this post (yes i played the video immediately haha that's why when we talked at church i was able to comment about your voice :P )...

    you know, you just keep making me sad (yeah i know your previous post says not to) coz it's only now that i've gotten to know you and now you're going? :( (of course that's not your fault and i know you don't care haha) but well that's how it is i guess.

    actually i wanted to talk to you just so i get to know you more. why? i want a different perspective on this life. yours to be more specific. especially now that i'm very involved at church (MFBC), i just see a lot of "things" (you know what i mean) and well, it's obviously gloomy... (anyways, the comment is TOO LONG already). let's just talk haha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!