tomorrow for sure. :)

Blog post tomorrow :)

today... you're free to enjoy these. :)) forgive me... 1st time using liquid eyeliner! xD my mommy (lola) told me that she was an expert on applying liquid eyeliner when she was younger! sooo blame my lola for me doing these to myself LOL and yes these are NOT DSLR photos so.. quality sucks. xD


casting shadows. 

i want someone who will make me wonder all my life... :P

One of the biggest forms of flattery is knowing that just by being your normal, wonderful self, you make someone fall in love with you.
.

looking at something. well uh. 

DRAMA

PRINCESS! :) 


and my theme song :) GAHD. I LOVE FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI :)

Keeping Me Guessing - Francesca Battistelli :)

Comments

  1. ...i think i'm in love...
    haaaaayyyyyy...

    hehe :D

    emo much? 3rd pic has this snobbish look but i love the last pic the most :)

    Godbless you yeyerin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nyenyenye :P kahit na sad na ko snobbish pa din? xD :))

      Delete
    2. hahahaha! :) i kinda like snobbish you see... it's got spunk of character in it :) nevertheless, you're pretty :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!