sequel

because i have nowhere to run to... no one to talk to... i have always been strong... i thought it was hard being away and all but now i realize that.. it's harder when you see everything happening right in front of your face... and there's nothing that you can do to help. i'm feeling hopeless. helpless. i know i shouldn't be because i have a GREAT GOD. but then again... how couldn't i? when the person you love the most... LORD.. I know i have people who promised that they would always be there for me... and i know they are there. but that's actually one of my problems... they are THERE. and not here. and even though i badly want somebody to talk to... i dont know what to say.. and i'm sure they dont too... and right now.. i think i understand what's going on.. my mind gets it but my heart is having a hard time... maybe my liver and stomach and intestines are having a hard time too but they'll be fine. xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!