18 bestfriends! :)

1. Ate April Lacopanto-Alfonso :)

296878_1908553042768_651927_n

 

yup. my sister-in-law :) but not yet at that time actually… Smile of all the girls my kuya has been with… ate april is one of the few that I actually like. one of the two actually. Smile with tongue out and I am not just saying this because she’s now my sister-in-law Open-mouthed smile my kuya had always a bad weird taste in women but with ate april… I just can’t disagree with him…

and remember I still wasn’t her sister-in-law at that time yet did you know what she gave for my birthday? THE PHOTOBOOTH SERVICES. Smile my father refused to pay for it but she and my kuya did… it turns out… that’s the greatest part of my birthday Open-mouthed smile THANKS!

 

2. MIkki Paula Morales

295891_1908556562856_3249682_n

 

Besides being one of the best dancers back in high school or even one of the that I actually know… Mikki has been a best friend Open-mouthed smile she’s one of my high school barkada back in Philippine School Doha and even after that… we managed to remain friends Smile If you’re not sure on how to dress up for something… Mikki should be on your speed dial Smile she’ll even give you places where you can buy an outfit for a very very reasonable price Winking smile she also choreographed the final dance on my debut… it took us one sunday afternoon for that! if you have given us 3 or 4 we could have had a chance on so ABDC! CHOS!

 

3. Virnalyn Mae Munoz

IMG_4540

 

SMOOTCHIE! Smile Best friend for sure Winking smile one of my high school barkada… and yep still best friends as I am typing this… one thing that I like about her is… she is so low maintenance.. I mean.. we could go on for months without talking and yet when we see each other again like nothing’s really changed! I can be exactly like myself if I am with her… she’s also very talented and very gorgeous! what more can you want right? I LOVE THIS GIRL TO BITS! SmileRed heart

 

 

 

4. Hannah Shayne Orellano

292834_1908558562906_491098_n

 

THE CHEERLEADER Open-mouthed smile Hannah is one of the first persons that I knew during my doha era… always have treated her like the little sister I never had. Embarrassed smile NOt that she’s little or anything Smile with tongue out Open-mouthed smile no seriously, she’s much older and mature than me at times but I don’t know.. I just view her as my little sister… <3 always have told her how among all of my high school best friends… she’s the one I love the most Smile Hannah has captured my heart in ways even I don’t understand xD gayuma? no, I believe it’s just a part of her charm.  Winking smile

 

5. Mari Therese Salonga

IMG_4553

 

therese, another barkada from high school… though we didn’t have a long time to be friends… therese is a friend that I can count on. still am sorry for not going to her debut since it was the week before mine and it happened to be on a sunday… xD Sad smile So grateful for her.. Red heart therese is the one you should consult with the latest news in korea! She can actually pass as a korean herself! Thumbs up

 

 

 

6. April Grace Ariate

303113_1908559962941_7680406_n

 

April is actually one of my former churchmates… wait former is not the right term… so I’ll just say… April is actually one of my churchmates in IRM Malanday… she is actually the daughter of our then pastor, Pastor William Ariate… we used  to play a lot when we were kids… I remember watching barbie the movie with her before whenever there will be EGR in our church and as kids we weren’t allowed in the activity… Smile

 

 

 

7. Apol Josef

317005_1908560202947_341616_n

Apol is not really her name but that’s how I know her… Smile actually… that’s how everyone knows her. Also from IRM Malanday… she is also one of my childhood best friends… Smile She was one of the first persons that I remember talking about boys with. hahaha and we were so young back then. ALSO… she is also the person I spent my first ever sleepover with Smile and that wasn’t even long ago… xD

 

8. Angela Jane Tamonan

IMG_4568

BES! Smile Again, from IRM Malanday… Childhood bestfriend and all that… There is just something about her that clicks with me…. Maybe because our families are so close.. close as in she is going to be my sister’s sister-in-law Smile with tongue out We are so bestfriends that we almost have the same birthday.. only she is a few day early than mine.. I always say that… I believe that we are supposed to have the same birthday… but then.. she got excited inside her mommy’s tummy because that’s how she is… outgoing and really energetic. Open-mouthed smile

9. Joselle Ogbac

IMG_4573

 

JOYYCCCEEEEYYYYY. To be really honest… I can’t remember how joycey and I became this close… I can’t even remember how I met her… all I can remember is… we always go out for movies! XD Joycey has been a really good friend… the friend that you know you can always count on… BTW, she is again a churchmate but this time… from Marikina Faith Bible Church Smile I met her Post-Doha era Smile which is why I think our friendship really got this deep… because she was there when I had nobody…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!