18 Candles and 18 Roses!

Due to lack of time and Creativity here’s a CHEERS! to my 18 Candles and 18 Roses!
My FIRST DANCE, my father, the most important male person in my life right now… Luciano Francisco Tan Smile 
IMG_4225
UNCLES! Smile Mother’s side Smile
IMG_4245IMG_4256IMG_4258IMG_4284IMG_4268IMG_4280
Tito Elmer, Norman, Ompong, Randy, Alfie and Tito Bobo Smile
yup! my mom had 6 brothers! she’s the only daughter! Smile
and they were all present during my debut! Smile I’m really a lucky girl! Winking smile I have such good looking uncles right?






More Uncles!

IMG_4291IMG_4343IMG_4308IMG_4299
Tito Junior, Diko, and Ninong Edgar – all from my granmother’s side and my one and only uncle from my daddy’s side present during my debut.. only because he’s the only one in the country.. Tito Boyet 
Churchmates! Open-mouthed smile
IMG_4311IMG_4319

Ka Lito and Ka Tom Open-mouthed smile From IRM Malanday… REAL MEN! they have been there for our family ever since I can remember Smile







Pastors!
IMG_4328IMG_4329IMG_4338IMG_4349
Pastor Errol,  Pastor Tonet, Pastor Elmer and Pastor William
I KNOW RIGHT! I had 4 Pastors during my debut! and MORE! Open-mouthed smile what a party right? Winking smileall of them are from IRM Smile And because I was only allowed to have 18 roses, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the other Pastors who came… SmilePastor Santos of IRM and Pastor Bong of MFBC.. Pastor Gil wasn’t there only because he had prior commitments.. 
And for my final rose… The Jolliest, most fun grandfather ever.. Lolo Maning Open-mouthed smile
IMG_4365
First Candle.. My Fabulous Grandmother, Normie Alfonso Smile she’s the kind of woman I want to be when I grow old Smile
IMG_4370
My grandmother’s sisters… Tita Neneng, Tita Solly and Tita Liz Smile
IMG_4381IMG_4393IMG_4410
AUNTS! Tita Bona and Tita Bessie Smile
IMG_4397                                                          IMG_4404
My soo beautiful Cousin.. Ate Carmi Smile
IMG_4445
CHURCHMATES! Smile
IMG_4415      IMG_4424        IMG_4429IMG_4435
Pastora Vicky, Ka Rose, Ka Emy and Ka Flor Open-mouthed smile from IRM Malanday SmileThey were my mothers when my mother wasn’t around Open-mouthed smile




IMG_4462                IMG_4441              IMG_4475IMG_4470IMG_4457
Pastora Emie, Ate Get, Ate Badette, Ate Alvie and Ate Avis Smile
these ladies are my churchmates from MFBC Smile best source of wisdom I tell you! Open-mouthed smilePastora Emie, wife of Pastor Gil Balignasay, Ate Get, I knew since childhood, Ate Baddette and Ate Alvie, youth leaders and Ate Avis my mentor and cell group leader Red heart


well… ATE FAT Smile my sister’s bestfriend Open-mouthed smile Ate fat is my ate’s proxy whenever she’s not around! She has been always there for me no matter what! though she may come late at times Smile with tongue out hahahahah
IMG_4484
Last Candle… my one and only, oh so supportive and so loving MOTHER Smile 
Maria Lina Tan Open-mouthed smile
IMG_4489

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!