summer 2012

supposed to be the best the summer of my life next to summer 2013 of course.. BUT
here i am..
already tired of being lazy.
GAAAHHHDD
5 days of doing nothing makes my head hurt like hell. it hurts more than those crazy late nights of studying btw.
frustrated.
this is definitely from lack of progress. yup i've been playing sims A LOT.
Loser xD
anyway.
for the first time.. I am in a middle of something I don't know. I am going nowhere. GAHD.
I can't even think of starting my vacation because i don't know yet if i pass..
AND IF I PASS. there's still nothing to it.
it's just so frustrating you know.
having nothing to look forward to xD
HUHUHU I WANT TO GRADUATE SO BAD.

Comments

  1. well let's go out then! let's exercise! let's do cell! let's share His word! :) get a part-time job! :) blog blog blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!