BMT!

while it didn't hit me awhile ago.. it finally did right now...

"sa bawat isang tinatanggap mo... isang libo ang tinatanggihan mo" -Angel Locsin 

TODAY. marks the end of my 3rd year in college. or is it? HAHA everyone's feeling sad like how we won't be able to see each other as much as we have for the past 3 years... i should feel worse in a sense because whatever happens whether i pass or not.. my days as an official thomasian just ends today....

I won't be able to see them for a long time.. the people i have spent most of my time with. The people i know God had gave me to be a constant reminder that I am where I am supposed to be.

While the fact remains that this 3 years that i have spent studying may be a waste... I know oh so well that I am supposed to be here. that it wasn't a mistake... and even if it were.. IT WAS WORTH IT.

Though I am very certain that I want to be a doctor... during my last days in high school i started thinking about other options... I was seriously thinking if i would want to be an engineer or an architect haha i know right architecture? i don't know how to draw! :)) but still I ended up really wanting to be a doctor.. so the problem now is i don't have any pre-med... All I know is I have to be a doctor.. so you know the most typical pre-med there is.. is B.S. Biology.. So i was really certain on that but my dad gave me an insight like what if and he's not saying that it will happen but what if I get tired of studying.. B.S. Biology won't really take me as far as other pre-med courses.. so he made me choose between Physical Therapist or Med Tech... I didn't want to be a PT because I know very well that it is so hard :)) so I ended up with Medical Technology. and that decision was made hours before the entrance exam in UST. THEN fast forward i get my results and a clear PASSED! then suddenly.. UST won't let me enroll! because i have missed the return date but to my defense, my high school had already sent the letter that we will be late but unexpectedly the letter was not forwarded to the dean's office.. so you know the typical receptionist on the dean's office is scaring me like i may not get my slot because it has already been given away.. I ended up really forcing my parents to just let me study in Baguio. My next choice was St. Louis University where my dad graduated... but then the assistant dean assured me of my slot and told me how the receptionist don't know what she's talking about hahaha xD she really said that i swear!

Those events made me really think "am i really supposed to be here?" I mean the universe has conspired a lot of obstacles and I just happen to get out of every single one of them by forcing my way through. and it goes against the natural flow :)) *go with flow, the natural flow* hahaha BUT THEN AGAIN... I have met the most amazing people... it was like Rihanna's song... "I FOUND LOVE IN A HOPELESS PLACE!" not really hopeless.. maybe unexpected... I have found friends who will be and is right now in love with Jesus. come to think of it.. I am in the Pontifical, Royal and CATHOLIC university of the Philippines... YET never have i had friends at school who is this in love with Jesus. So yeah girls, you are my most clear signs that I am where I am supposed to be! I love you to bits!

I am blabbing too much and this post is getting longer but i am not done yet.. :))

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!