brat.


I’m a brat. if I don’t get the things I think I deserve I get all !@#$%^&. I’m a normal person. I get irritated with people who says two different things. who keeps my hopes high then leaves me busted at the end. I hate those who willingly destroys their image as well. I get frustrated many times if I don’t accomplish something. life is effing crazy right now. I NEED A BREAK. but  I cant do it now since it monthly next week. i hate how people just put you aside so easily. i hate those who say many things. i hate how i am unloved. i hate how hard i work on things just to be loved even for a short time. i hate that everything in this world narrows down to me being inadequate. not enough. i hate the fact that no matter what i do i wont be able to change people. i hate the fact that money runs the world. that without it life is not pretty. I HATE EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW. just because i cant get that one thing. arrrrgggghhhh.

KILL ME NOW. //wrist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!