LEGACY :)

I have had this thought for a while… though I’m surprised I haven’t blogged about it yet.. so here it goes
I don’t exactly remember but I have encountered some odd question before and it goes a little something like this…
“If your body was to be scattered all over the place, who would you be? would you say you were your arm? would you say you were your feet?”
well, if I were to answer that.. I would have to be my thoughts.. I know it’s not a visible part of the body but that would be me. My thoughts are personalized it’s mine. anybody can have the same eyes as mine, the same hair as mine, the same body as mine but my thoughts? NOPE they are MINE. they’re ONE OF A KIND. I believe that the complexity of my mid is really  ---> out of this world  anyway… I still have to study so…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!