Janelle Lao Umandap :)


since she begged me for it ;) CHOS! :))

I can still remember how I met your mother.. promise last ko na yan.. or not xD 
game na talaga :))


I can still remember how I met her... it was the first day of class and she's one of the first people that i know.. I dont know why but i saw her as the really ate type. like you know how in class there would be that girl who is sooo much of an ate... little did i know she would really be my sister :) :")


despite of my always fail memory... i can still remember the exact moment i knew that her mother isn't around anymore... it was almost sunset then we were at the 4th floor... the way i felt... i can never quite understand why in the movies whens someone tells that she has lost someone that way they always say "i'm sorry" but ever since that sunset at the 4th floor i knew why... because when someone is as sweet and as happy as janelle... like how she doesn't deserve to lose someone so dear to her but she did... and you know that she can't have it back... you just feel helpless... you lose all words of comfort for her and the only words left is "i'm sorry" not i'm sorry for your loss but... i'm sorry i cant do anything to help...

when you asked me for a letter.. i could have wrote one for you in facebook but you deserve so much more than that so i decided to dedicate a blog post to you :) i know that in by doing this i might have to do 3 more and how that would take a lot of time and a lot of creative juices but i say you're worth it :) :") :P

You are one of the closest best friends I had during my post-doha/pre-canada era and I couldn't thank you enough... Janelle you have touched my life in ways you don't know... I still don't know why but it's just so easy to talk to you... I can never seem to run out of stories when i'm with you... even though you're not forcing me or anything i just feel obliged to tell you every little detail of the story even the ones i have decided to keep beforehand because it's embarrassing or because i know i shouldn't have done that xD there are even times that as soon as i have something new.. the first thing that would come to my head is... janelle should hear this :> :))))) sorry janelle xD i know i can get so talkative and you had to bear all of that...


speaking of bear...do you remember that one time in the main building that the floor is waxed or whatever and they had a sign with.. "please bear with us" and how we laughed saying that the sign is wrong? :))) wala lang naalala ko lang :P


anyway.


Janelle... Thank you for everything! for the wonderful years that we shared :) for putting up with me and sticking with me all these years... :) I love you Janelle! i'd always remember you as that ate i saw during our first day of class right before sir gen chem came in :> hahaha and no pressure but... you know you are obliged to stay bestfriends with me forever right? :))))) I know this is the part where I say something encouraging or like a homework for you to do for the rest of your life... but i cant think of anything so brilliant for the moment so.... 


JANELLLLLEEEEE. just live your life! You got it pretty good for the last 19 years i just know that you'll do great for another 19 or so years :> just keep doing what you do best... being the best friend one can possibly have.. being one of the coolest person someone could know... :> and don't forget to pray and believe in God always :> and oh dont forget that i will always be right here. :) I LOVE YOU JANELLE! enjoy the rest of the year! i know you're going to be a great medtech and an awesome doctor :) 


forever alone thanks to friends like you i'm not ;) supported, ---> got the word from thesaurus... opposite daw ng alone :P


YEYE :) (insert star here) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!