coming soon!

it's been a long time since i last posted anything here....

before anything else... i would like to say... I HAVE ARRIVED :) haha *yes that's form the john lloyd-sarah movie* I am finally here. It took me quite some time to really know that i am here but i think i'm finally getting it... :) i would love to share the stuff that's been happening and the stuff that happened but i dont think i'm ready to sort out my emotions just yet soooo here's what's coming soon in this site!

MY 18th YEAR SPECIAL! :)

i have always wanted to do like a run down of my debut... to give my self the last chance to say what I wasn't able to say during my celebration... it was supposed to be right after the party when everything is just so fresh and you know.. but i wasn't able to due to the loads of school works i had..or just due to my laziness mainly. :P hahaha anyhow.. i figured i would do it right before i turn 19 instead! since my being 18 doesn't end with the party sooo... :P make sure to watch out for that :P i feel like i am in a show or something! xD :)))))

my 18th year special would include my....

*supposed to be debut speech :P since i was so rushed and pressured during my party that i wasnt able to really say a  decent speech :P
*a tribute to my 18 prince charming and 18 best friends :) - they really deserve that :)

that would have to be it for now.


and in case you havent noticed i didn't do this for anyone. i did this for my self so i would really start writing since i have nothing better to do anyway. might as well really do this and make sure i finish it. :P

Comments

  1. YOU'RE BACK!!! :) i missed you mariel! :) i might be active again on blogger AND ONLY on blogger and not anywhere else ... uhmm just check my upcoming post haha. you and your family take care always okie? Godbless!

    PS: hope tito franco is doing good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kuya patch! :) i miss you too! xD i'm reading your blogs :> daddy's condition is not getting good. :( his pains are back. he still dont have a schedule with the oncologist here. xD sobrang hirap dito.. xD pero carry pa naman :)

      Delete
    2. wahehehe... i can't believe you still do really haha. they're pretty senseless lately but thanks :) hmm then we'll pray harder okay? i know sometimes it gets tiring and draining when all of this is happening but know that you can never see the bright sun beyond the clouds without going through the rain first :) i'm with your family all the way okay? just keep praying and believing God will pull you through. UPDATE ME wokie? i'm here for you as i've always been :) Godbless!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!