The PLAN for 2011!

It's JUNE ALREADY O.o WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH it just happened all SO FAST. is that already 2 months?! anyway... there's no point in doing all of those now.. UPDATE!

 1st. ENOUGH HUNCHBACK-YEYE. i am going to make sure my back is ALWAYS straight. i'll need this for the future. :) ---seriously... this is the toughest i have on this list! It's just so haaarrrrd. 

2nd. BE THE DIFFERENCE that you always wanted to be. that the world needs. --- WINNING! :) 

3rd. LESS OF YOURSELF MORE OF OTHERS. as the movie "TRON" said it.. remove yourself from the equation ;) not EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. BUT of course TOO MUCH HURTS NOW. ---  i did missed on this a lot for the previous month. i'm continually seeking God's help on this one! 

4th. I-TOLD-YOU-SO-NO-MORE. stop saying i told you so. enough proving you're right and they are wrong. ;) ---  totally said it a lot of times this month. forgive me. :(

5th. READ YOUR BIBLE. i PLAN to finish the bible :) it's possible! --- I'm now up to date.. i was late for a few days and just updated myself yesterday... BADDDDD.

6th. STUDY HARD! PRAY HARDER! as one of my coolest friends have written for me on my 17th birthday. have to get my priorities STRAIGHT. PRAY STUDY PARTY :)) --- I WILL REALLY WORK ON THIS ONE as soon as the classes start! i will not let it just pass by!

LAST. ENOUGH PLEASING EVERYBODY. seriously, i know you have that first-born trait so bad for a while. If you're going to please anyone it should be AT LEAST... the girl in the mirror BUT MORE THAN THAT IT SHOULD BE ONLY... THE ONE WHO DIED ON THE CROSS :) NO ONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS --- WINNING! .. i guess?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!