David Choi in MANILA!!!!!!! :)

so last night was the much awaited concert of David Choi!  I was so waiting for last  night for so loooooong  I mean I JUST LOVE DAVID CHOI! and him going here in Manila is really A DREAM COME TRUE!
Though the skies are not so clear yesterday… I JUST COULDN’T STAND TO NOT GO! I MUST SEE
HIM. and so I did
*takes awhile to have the photos in its best quality... 
I went with my bestfriend  she honestly don’t know David but that’s even perfect right? David just gained another fan! Since there’s a typhoon and flood all over manila, few people came  but that made the show even more “intimate” as David described it  David said he had colds and his voice is not in its best condition like POOF that’s not your BEST yet? I MEAN. if he haven’t told us, I would NOT NOTICE IT! –I still couldn’t notice it- he has a great voice! his music is just so MAGICAL  then he did this thing with his flip cam  it was SO FUN to do!  he danced his famous dance! LIKE YES! he said that it is the first time he played it LIVE  WOW MANILA MUST BE SO SPECIAL! he even said that Filipino, aside form Korean, is the most language he knows. *so honored* he uttered words like Balut, Pansit, Ulan, Pagibig, Mahal kita, Salamat and many other filipino foods hahahah he must have enjoyed it!  he even asked us what it was like to have typhoons and we said that there will be floods and then he was like... "that would be awesome if it flooded here and we would be like swimming here" HAHAHAHA that is so DAVID!  so he said his voice was not in the best condition and I think he doesn’t like the sound of the microphones so he tried to sing without it, but of course we couldn’t hear him…. so he SUGGESTED that we could like sit ON STAGE around him and have the microphones be soft AND JUST LIKE THAT… I WAS WITH THE SAME STAGE AS DAVID CHOI  like WAAAAAHHHHHHHH  too bad my bestfriend couldn’t go up with me because the people just rushed in front. AGAIN, he had NEVER done that before. Although we are not his first Asian concert… HE HAD A LOT OF FIRSTS IN MANILA  he even arranged the people in such a way that everybody would get to see him  he is so considerate. he kept asking that was still sitting in their seats if it was ok to have us sit on stage with him  I LOVE DAVID CHOI! for the last song he had us go back to our own seats  My mind is just so up to now so sorry I can’t give you all the songs he played but he played my favorite songs, Won’t even start and That girl! he even played rocketeer which is AWESOME!  after the concert was his meet and greet! I had the chance to let him know my name at least and personally give my letter for him and Wongfu Productions.. I also had him sign the two albums and my planner with “meet an actor, singer, author that you really like” WELL HE IS THE ONE REALLY FIT FOR THAT!
OVER ALL I SAY EVERYTHING IS WORTH IT! it was worth it to have my feet wet, the money, the time and the effort!  Plus it was bonding with my bestfriend so WIN WIN right? I wish I could go tonight as well, but one of my college bestfriends is having her debut tonight….. so… DAVID… you’ll come again RIGHT?
I’ll be waiting! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!