here it is..

    anx·ious

    adjective /ˈaNG(k)SHəs/

    1. Experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome
      • - she was extremely anxious about her exams
    2. (of a period of time or situation) Causing or characterized by worry or nervousness
      • - there were some anxious moments
    3. Wanting something very much, typically with a feeling of unease
      • - the company was anxious to avoid any trouble
      • - my parents were anxious that I get an education
Synonyms

adjective: uneasy, worried, solicitous, concerned, restless,eager, troubled, apprehensive

 

source:Google

Now that’s PERFECTLY what I am feeling…

it’s not that I hate the philippines… but. MY FAMILY IS NOT THERE. so.

God knows how much I want to cry right now but that would be weird specially when Taio Cruz’s Dynamite is playing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!