Happy Mother’s Day!





To my ever dearest Mama

The one who endured all the pain just to get me out safely, The one who protected me from all kinds of harm (even frogs) The one who still loves me even when I am grumpy, The one who patiently feeds me with her GREAT cooking (HAHAHA), The one who is happy for all of my achievements, whether big or small,
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love.  ~Mildred B. Vermont
I love you Mama  Because I can’t say this to you personally, I made you read it instead  I am so blessed to have you! Thank you for being patient with me, for understanding me. Forgive me, if sometimes I can’t see your unconditional love for me. Forgive me if sometimes I am not contented with the love you are giving me. It’s just sometimes I miss you so much, I forget how much you love me. I love you MAMA!
IKAW NA! THE BEST KA EH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!