the 100 questions from chueerry :)

the 100 questions
1. HAVE ANY SCARS? 
a lot.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
JONAS BROTHERS!
3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE?
there are SO MANY disney movies than you ever imagine.
4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LIKE TO LISTEN TO?
pop, rnb
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
afternoon. I think.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? 
sleep.
7. WHO DO YOU MISS? 
everything philippines. BUT I DON’T WANT TO GO THERE YET. THANK YOU.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? 
Family Memories
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? 
still his smell.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
yes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
Yes.
12. WHAT DID YOU SEE YOURSELF DOING 5 YEARS AGO, TODAY?
I don’t really remember.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/ PERFUME?
his perfume.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR TO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
just as long as it suites his face
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED/PROPOSING AT?
garden
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINKS?
right now? energy drinks.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Hawaiian please!
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
nothing really. not in the mood to eat.
19. WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
mico?
20. DO YOU SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE?
trying hard korean
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST GIFT SOMEONE EVER GAVE YOU (OF THE OPPOSITE SEX)?
that’s easy. bracelet!
22. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I believe, and I would like to keep it like, that somewhere... someone likes me.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
idk what’s that suppose to mean so NO?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I have not yet found a clothing brand where I like every or most of their stuffs
25. WHAT'S YOUR DREAM CAR?
PORSCHE CAYENNE.
26. HOW MANY SONGS/ DO U HAVE ON YOUR COMPUTER/MP3 PLAYER.
I’ve lost track of them. more than a thousand.
27. WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR DREAMS?
To be a physician.
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
018
29. FALL OUT BOY OR PANIC! AT THE DISCO?
a little of both.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM 1 TO 100?
18
31. WHO IS BETTER, BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
I have a thing for blondes.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
I have not called anyone yet this month HAHA.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
too self-centered like HELLO YOU’RE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF YOUR HOME STATE? 
I am out of my home state.
35. WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESSES? 
being able to admit that I have a weakness. ooops.
36. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE? 
with my family. PLEASE AND THANK YOU.
37. FIRST JOB?
MAYBE. something not related to my program.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? 
YES.
39. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED OUT THIS SURVEY?
floating around.
40. DO YOU READ FANFICTION AND IF SO WHAT KIND?
does twilight count?
41. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
I had nothing to do so why not
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT THE MOST?
I don’t really know. it’s somehow random  and most of the time I don’t believe them
43. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
OW OKAY.  are they legal though?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
For everything to be magical and memorable.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
4
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
yes. named after my mother. she is MARIA LINA and I am Mariel Lynne. a better? version of her I guess.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
YES.
48. WHICH FINGER(S) IS YOUR FAVORITE?
the pointing finger
49. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
idk.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
sometimes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
don’t have anything in particular
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
still biting my nails sometimes.
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARASSING CD ON THE SHELF?
THE BARBIE COLLECTION  it’s not mine though I SWEAR!
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
sure!
55. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE TO NEVER TELL?
Yes.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
in this world. yes.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
crying. shouting sometimes
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
philippines?
59. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? 
enough.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
I play with different kinds of stuffs.
61. WHAT ARE THE FIRST NUMBERS IN YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER?
0917. I THINK
62. DO YOU WEAR A RING OR ANY JEWELRY CONSTANTLY? IF SO WHAT IS IT?
My promise ring. though I opted not to wear them here since it might cause some …
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
yes.
64. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? 
idk what that is but hopefully not because that doesn’t sound right.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL:
I have a list actually.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
yeye
67. WHERE DID QUESTION 67 GO?
you ask yourself.
68. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? 
sometimes.
69.ARE YOU A GUY/GIRL PUNK, EMO, PREP, OR GEEK? 
prep
70. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
COOKIES AND CREAM
71. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WENT ON A DATE?
just last sunday!
72. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS?
PINK PINK PINK
73. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE?
none yet.
74. WHAT DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW?
nothing really. I want things to stay this way for a while.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
yes
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
some glee sound track.
77.LAST THING YOU ATE?
spaghetti sauce over rice  YUM
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
ate.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
eyes, attitude.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
taylor swift’s?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE:
my previous laptop.
82. FAVORITE DRINK?
water
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
I’m a leo so leo.
84. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT?
basketball. bowling
85. YOUR HAIR COLOR?
BLACK. ASIAN BLACK
86. EYE COLOR?
Dark brown
87. DO YOU WEAR GLASSES?
yes
88. SIBLINGS?
3.
89. FAVORITE MONTHS? 
August. December
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I love maki
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
youtube. cilla chan.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
birthday'?
93. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? 
yes
94. SUMMER OR WINTER?
WINTER.
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
BEAR hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS, LOOKING FOR LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP?
looking for love
97. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
no idea.
98. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
the one who doesn’t know it’s here
99. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
Bible and still on my PDL.
100. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? 
Hopefully yes!

Comments

  1. babes!!super cute!!!! i enjoyed answering the 100 questions!! cute ng answers mo:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you chuee!! :)) I MISS YOU NA SUPER! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!