PLAN FOR THE YEAR 2011 - UPDATE!

for MAY. WOW. TIME FLIES SO FAST ALRIGHT. 

1st. ENOUGH HUNCHBACK-YEYE. i am going to make sure my back is ALWAYS straight. i'll need this for the future. :) ---still no progress AT ALL. I really need to put in extra effort on this one. starting uhmm. LATER. after i finish this :P hahahah 

2nd. BE THE DIFFERENCE that you always wanted to be. that the world needs. --- Still making my steps! ang DUH WINNING! :) 

3rd. LESS OF YOURSELF MORE OF OTHERS. as the movie "TRON" said it.. remove yourself from the equation ;) not EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. BUT of course TOO MUCH HURTS NOW. ---  Missed on this a few times for the previous month. i'm continually seeking God's help on this one! 

4th. I-TOLD-YOU-SO-NO-MORE. stop saying i told you so. enough proving you're right and they are wrong. ;) ---  totally said it a lot of times this month. forgive me. 

5th. READ YOUR BIBLE. i PLAN to finish the bible :) it's possible! --- YES YES YES! never sleeping without taking whats for today :) 

6th. STUDY HARD! PRAY HARDER! as one of my coolest friends have written for me on my 17th birthday. have to get my priorities STRAIGHT. PRAY STUDY PARTY :)) --- LAST SEM WAS A BLAST! i plan to really PRAY and PARTY hard for the rest of the vacation! :)  

LAST. ENOUGH PLEASING EVERYBODY. seriously, i know you have that first-born trait so bad for a while. If you're going to please anyone it should be AT LEAST... the girl in the mirror BUT MORE THAN THAT IT SHOULD BE ONLY... THE ONE WHO DIED ON THE CROSS :) NO ONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS --- Hard for this to say. BUT YEAH! WINNING! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!