and finally a blog

and finally a blog -august 24, 2010

i was thinking of saying this instead of just writing it, but i realized that writing it may be a better idea. people will have more of a choice to read this or not and by that they have a choice of knowing my story or not. i'm done being 16. whew that happened so fast. loooking back at everything that happened all i can say is I HAD A LOT. my 16th birthday was definitely memorable. in other countries sweet 16 means a new car or a great party, my sweet 16 was well... not even close. not even close to close. :)) we just ate pizza @ a fastfood. yeah and that's it. and yeah i received a package from my parents which pretty much contained ensure. HAHA so yeah. anyway you get it. it was a loser birthday celebration. my memories as 16 was filled with STRESS. talk about no weekends for me. SUPER LOSER. at 16 i had a LOT. and by a lot i mean, i cried a LOT, laughed a LOT, learned a LOT, grew a LOT. i didn't just grew taller :D older but i also grew UP. growing older and growing up are two different things. and at the moment both happened to me. @16 i encountered extraordinary challenges which i believe not suitable for my age. it was one event after another. if it wasn't super sad, it was super happy. and by super i mean super. i experienced extreme happiness during december. seeing myself ride an airplane alone and all. it was definitely the happiest part of my being 16. even though i didnt like spending christmas and new year in doha, that time i really longed for it. i realized that christmas is not about having gifts and all but it is about family and being together. also maybe the reason why my christmas is so fun with them is because i was able to get away with every drama i had here. everybody knew about the issue i had. no need to talk about that anymore. all i know is that i learned alot from there. and whatever happened from there sure didnt bring any harm to me. i just got stronger from there. moving on at 16 i learned a word sweeter than i love you. and that is you are not alone. as the day my family arrived here came i knew that the day that they will have to leave will come. and so it did. i just had my greatest heartbreak. that time. i super cried a lot. i knew long ago that the 2nd time will be the hardest. i didnt expected it to be THAT hard. 16 is definitely not one of the years i want to go back to but its definitely NOT the year i want to skip. I thank God for everything that happened. i knew him deeper. i fell in love with him deeper.

---------------------------------NEVER FINISHED---------------------------------

never really knew what to say everything is just so beautiful for words :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!