faiTH :)

recentLy.. a classmate asked me.. how can i keep believing ins something that i don't see.. in something that is not yet proven.. and i answered him.. isn't that what faith means? HAHA by that answer i thought i knew totally what faith is.. :)

i am so caught up with the ideas of destiny, meant to be's that in everything i do... i believe that it was part of my "preordained" future. i know i make my own future... yet i would like to believe that there is a force that keeps leading me to a certain future.. something i never thought of yet becoming... until.. i noticed that i was using the idea of destiny as an excuse.. i am always fond of quoting "whats meant to be will always find its way!" just because i'm afraid of the consequences of my choices.. in being so caught up in destiny i was being afraid of the results of my own choices.. i was being afraid of making a choice...

while on a ride i was thinking... how would we know that the things that we do is what God wants us to do? How do people know that that is what God wants them to do? How will they tell that that is IT? isn'T it that what we are doing is what we want to do and just telling ourselves this is what God wants out of me? HAHAHA too many questions XD but seriously.. WE get to decide what we want to do! How will we know that that is what God wants? then i knew...

FAITH! it is faith! that tells us that what we do, with prayer, is what God wants from us! though i still have questions about it.. I'M OK :) hahaha as my theology professor always tells me.. "do you understand it?? NO! then CONGRATULATIONS! you are in the mystery of faith! you dont get to understand a mystery... and so is faith!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!