lessoNs learned XD --- again?

ahaha earlier this year i blogged about that.. lesson learned stuff... and nOw it's almost december i caNt believe i'M relying on that song still.... hahaYy.. but thaT soNG is the perfect description of where i am right now :) i haVe learned another lesson... and hopefullY i woNt commit mistaKes anywhere near this new learned lesson :)

here's the song :)

"Lessons Learned"

There's some things that I regret, *tHouGh i dOnt reaLLy sUpporT regrets*
Some words I wish had gone unsaid, *yeaaHHhh*
Some starts,
That had some bitter endings, *talK about it!*
Been some bad times I've been through, *a loT actualLy*
Damage I cannot undo, *hmmm.... :|*
Some things,
I wish I could do all all over again, *NDE RIN!! HAHAHA stiLL not there*
But it don't really matter, *YES!*
Life gets that much harder,
It makes you that much stronger, *AGREE!!!!*
Oh, some pages turned,
Some bridges burned, *thaTs what i am trying to avoid bUt it was extremelY necessary :P*
But there were,
Lessons learned. *MOVE ON :)*

[Chorus:]
And every tear that had to fall from my eyes, *rare times*
Everyday I wondered how I'd get through the night, *exceptionaLLy hard*
Every change, life has thrown me, *BIG CHANGE*
I'm thankful, for every break in my heart, *STILL AM :)*
I'm grateful, for every scar, *defines who i am :)*
Some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were lessons learned.

There's mistakes that I have made, *a lOt :|*
Some chances I just threw away, *haaaayyyyyy*
Some roads,
I never should've taken, *REGRETS XD*
Been some signs I didn't see, *i saw but i disregarded XD*
Hearts that I hurt needlessly, *truSt me its a NEED :|*
Some wounds,
That I wish I could have one more chance to mend, *woUnds thaT shoUld never have been scratched causing it to bleed once more XD*
But it don't make no difference,
The past can't be rewritten, *YESSSSSSSS*
You get the life you're given, *GOD KNOWS :)*
Oh, some pages turned,
Some bridges burned,
But there were,
Lessons learned.

And all the things that break you,
Are all the things that make you strong, *YES.. talk about life's ironyXD*
You can't change the past,
Cause it's gone,
And you just gotta move on, *TRUE TRUE TRUE*
Because it's all,
Lessons learned.


truLy some best moments in life can be traced down to this greatest FACT :) that whenever everything is going wrong... iT is NICE to know that GOD is in control :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!