How I met you.

I havent blogged in a while... havent felt the urge in a while... but finally sitting down writing everything out..
there's so much going on right now i dont even know where to begin...

-it IS a special day today.. BIG DAY! lots of stuff going on.. CSMLS, HIMYM, BOMEB and hopefully at the end of this post I'll be able to get them all...

FIRST CSMLS. I PASSED!!!! I seriously didnt think I would pass it the first time... I wasnt prepared enough that's what I thought... I didnt know the answer for half of the questions. I know, I have those moments of doubts for every single test but for this one... I was sure to fail... I even prepared a big speech for everyone just in case they asked me... but when I opened the letter... I PASSED. ALL Glory to God there! He has not forgotten about me yet.

SECOND HIMYM. to the sitcom that I watched and loved from the very first season... It finally has come to its end.. I have been seeing a lot of hate posts.. but for me... I have loved that series so much... I trust the writers well enough that they mean well... If we as fans love it so much we dont want the story to end bad, I am sure they are too because they have put everything they got for it. They actually spent time and money and effort for that show. And besides, it all makes sense to me... how in all of the seasons it has always been about Robin... secretly I did wish for Ted and Robin to end up.. that took me a while to accept but I did when I saw how Barney tried everything and anything to make Robin happy. I know it sucks that Ted went through all of that just to have the mother die in the end... but then I can't set aside the fact that Robin is the one for Ted.. Ted loves Robin so much... ANYWAY. I love the ending... because it all ties up for me. it made sense that He told his story that way to his kids.. how he started the story where he started, how he included Robin in the way that he included her... I actually have guessed the ending even before watching it. so for me. it was the perfect ending.

THIRD BOMEB. goodluck on guessing this one. :P still here. a promise is a promise so. here. i took it personally btw.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!