what's that?

this is yet another one of those posts made out of frustration. feel free to not read this. THANK YOU!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
yup. i was seriously shouting that while i was typing.
and it makes me even more frustrated to type that well because of a recent event that even my frustration scream may produce another meaning.
i have so many reason for screaming today...

1. I AM SHOCKED to know that... this coming Tuesday... is the church outing already.. which can only mean 1 thing... IT'S MAY ALREADY! like already! xD

2. TOMORROW! is april 27! didi's birthday! Happy birthday didi! and also... orientation for incoming interns... I somehow told didi i would be there tomorrow but... orientation for interns is just too much for me to handle. I MEAN. it may seriously break my heart. xD BUT it's DIDI'S BIRTHDAY! xD GAAAAAHHHHH.

and did you know that my ipod just played.. never let me go by addison road.. with the lyrics..

oh no wait it just solved everything.. it deserves another post.. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!