awwww :)

There are just so many wrong things that has been happening but this made me smile :)


with this i can say.. that somewhere in this blogging thing that I do.. I am doing something right... :)

Janet... I'm sorry i wasn't able to find any bone marrow donation something here in the Philippines... I am sorry if all I can do is cry out to God about your case and share your videos and other stuff on my facebook account and here as well...

Janet I really hope that you will be able to find your match soon....

Comments

  1. WE ARE NOT GIVING UP!
    JANET WILL FIND A MATCH...
    NO...
    BETTER YET, SHE WILL BE HEALED EVEN WITHOUT IT!!!

    JANET! WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU!
    NEVER STOP BELIEVING THAT God WILL SEE YOU THROUGH OK????????

    keep the faith :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!