err...

hello :) i'm back! in the philippines that is.. :)

i should be celebrating right now right? because after all i got what i wanted :P

BUT *dun dun dun*

i don't feel like it.. only because...

1. I FELL ASLEEP. or I DIDN'T WAKE UP. i took a "NAP" at around 2 pm and woke up now. GRRRR. what is FAIL? xD
2. i have lots of quizzes coming up.. and somehow, i may have dropped my brain somewhere or i may have lost it slowly in the cold. xD
3. someone. tsk. 


anyway.. i have lots to write (below) about for this blog but you see i can't as well because of those reasons above :))

1. I get to finish my bible in one year project?, in the airplane, after the international date line so technically it's dec 31 STILL from where i finished it soooo :))
2. of course how i spent my holidays and the lessons i learned from it
3. some things about somewhere :)) and what i realized from there.

GOSH. me with lists again. :)) because on the plane ride home i get to watch the movie where sarah jessica parker kept on writing lists and just like me.. she can't accomplish it. :)) and at the almost-end of the movie.. she made a list yet again but with this... 1. fix your life -or something like that- 2. stop making lists. :)))))))) and did you know that while i was typing this my lola gave me something.. a gift from the church.. and it contained.. a towel. a pen. and a small notebook. maybe intended for LISTS. HAHAHAHA the irony. xD anyway i spent much time than supposedly here already so. GTG i'll write those above as soon as possible :)

Comments

  1. hahaha LOL. the thing with the lists is something i struggle too hehe. a lot of blank stuff huh? :P you've gotta share these with me when we talk haha! but i'm happy you've finished reading the Bible... surprisingly, i haven't finished yet. :P missed yah mariel! see yah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!