too bad.

Too bad i'm on my writing mood.

Yesterday. I HAD THE BEST DAY EVER. i felt ALIVE. after all that has been happening... i finally felt alive. like, what i did IS MY CHOICE. WHAT I WANT. and NOT WHAT I AM EXPECTED TO DO.

what happened yesterday is another blog entry. i wish i was writing about that though. instead i am here, with my dark aura typing the words that should be kept inside.

why is that, after everything i have done... this is still counted as my fault? Maybe it is... but can you manage on not BLAME IT ALL ON ME?

lately i am not so sure if this is what i want. if that's the life that i should have.

anyway. NO ONE can make me feel down WITHOUT my permission so...
I HAD THE BEST DAY YESTERDAY and NOPE you're not going to ruin that today. you can go on doing what you do but you ain't tagging me along with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!