Top Five–Day 21

Day 21 - Top Five Movies You Quote Constantly

YAY! I LOVE QUOTES! I LOVE MOVIES! :)

  1. "if you tell yourself you feel fine, you will." - My Sister's keeper
  2.  "Little did he know. That means there's something he doesn't know, which means there's something you don't know, did you know that?" - Stranger than Fiction
  3. "If you just let me, I know i will surprise you" - Date Night
  4. "Someone once said, live everyday as if it were your last cause one of these days its gonna be." - Life or something like it
  5.  See? I already knew boys were from a different planet. They're infuriating.
    They say one thing and mean another. And they act like they like you and then they just ignore you. 
    Then out of the blue, they decide they want to move to New Zealand. - Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!