Purpose Driven Life.

This project is long overdue. I started this last summer. I finished the book last summer though, but i never quite finished sharing the things i learned from the book here in my blog. I promised myself that this sem break i will finally finish it.

I've been putting it off for weeks now. Now I know why.

Because somehow, I know I won't be able to share exactly what each chapter in the book says without copying every word in it. Rick Warren has written a really good book, that sharing it here is not just enough.

I really recommend that you start reading it, if you haven't :)

BTW here is the link to my unfinished project. I guess it would count as a teaser or trailer of what's in store if ever you're thinking of reading the book. It's a 40 day journey and here are the first 10 :) http://someoneyouwillneverbe.blogspot.com/search/label/PDL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!