THE PLAN for 2011 :P ---- UPDATE!

it's february 4 already. which means...... JANUARY IS OVER! :)

and NOT LIKE ANY OTHER new year's resolution that are long forgotten after the celebrations I promised to keep mine going all year long.

click here for the original plan. not that it has been changed or anything.


1st. ENOUGH HUNCHBACK-YEYE. i am going to make sure my back is ALWAYS straight. i'll need this for the future. :) --- SOMETIMES i forget. well ok I FORGET ALOT. but i promise whenever i remember i straighten my back right away. ASK MY FRIENDS! :))

2nd. BE THE DIFFERENCE that you always wanted to be. that the world needs. --- WORKING ON IT! :)

3rd. LESS OF YOURSELF MORE OF OTHERS. as the movie "TRON" said it.. remove yourself from the equation ;) not EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU. BUT of course TOO MUCH HURTS NOW. --- this one i fail to do so most of the times. 

4th. I-TOLD-YOU-SO-NO-MORE. stop saying i told you so. enough proving you're right and they are wrong. ;) --- I FORGET THAT "sabi ko na nga ba" and "SEE" is just the same as "I TOLD YOU SO" xD soo fail

5th. READ YOUR BIBLE. i PLAN to finish the bible :) it's possible! --- YES YES YES! never missed a day yet!

6th. STUDY HARD! PRAY HARDER! as one of my coolest friends have written for me on my 17th birthday. have to get my priorities STRAIGHT. PRAY STUDY PARTY :)) --- YES! though i still need to improve my study habits. but I AM ON MY WAY!

LAST. ENOUGH PLEASING EVERYBODY. seriously, i know you have that first-born trait so bad for a while. If you're going to please anyone it should be AT LEAST... the girl in the mirror BUT MORE THAN THAT IT SHOULD BE ONLY... THE ONE WHO DIED ON THE CROSS :) NO ONE ELSE. NO EXCEPTIONS --- THIS ONE i forget sometimes. but i am working in it!

well of course as pastor peter told us that if you plant bananas today you don't expect bananas tomorrow, just like this i don't expect a 100% result today. but i am pretty and proud of myself that i have been doing what i told myself i will for this year. This year is really looking great! I am looking forward a loveless, dateless, lonely, GREAT FEBRUARY! :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!