my bestfriend stories :)

bear with me as this will be a little appreciation post for 3 of my best friends :) why? because i feel like it. HAHAHAHAHA well actually.. because i am in a life changing situation right now and I need them.

To tell you honestly, my best friend story all came from a very funny story.

FIRST. :)

panget. :P
Jan Nikko Dapitin :) He was my classmate back in highschool. Never really knew when we became best friends. I think it was between those Y!m conversations and the long phone calls we had. The funny story? Well we became close because of a girl. hahaha typical right? But what i really remember when i hear his name is that he is the one who made me feel that i still have something back in manila. The hardest part of moving is knowing that while you are missing the persons you left, they're probably not missing you as much and that they could go on while you are stuck alone. Thanks to him, i didn't feel that much. :) We don't always talk but that doesn't make him less of a best friend to me :)







SECOND!

smootchieeeeee 
HAHAHAHA sorry. but the story of how we became bestfriends is a really funny one. :)) Well... to start off... I came from a highschool where, not sure but, boys are like endangered species. :)) do you get it? well, smootchie and i became best friends because well technically, i might have stolen a guy from him. she always says otherwise. for what it's worth, that relationship didn't last anyway. :)) so i got what i deserved? hahaha anyway between that heartbreak, i am thankful and would still want to do it all over again. only because, we, virnalyn and i, became best friends out of that. :)


THIRD :P

TJ!!! :)
Tj :) If panget and I became close because of a girl, smootchie and I because of a guy, Tj and I, well because of a couple. :P He was the one to always cheer me up and let me know that the world isn't over yet... He was the one who stuck with me and believed in me when everyone else is starting to think otherwise... I remember him being the only one i could talk to without me even saying anything first :)) i don't know how he does it but somehow i can just tell him everything. as in everything.













SO YEAH. this post is in the draft folders for YEARS now. might as well just post it. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!