akala niyo si anne curtis no!!

hahaha i have played this video enough times to actually hear myself. narcissist. :)))))




annnndddd. yup.
my ate's married.
marcus failed me... after i trained him to raise his hand when my tito says... "sinong tutol sa kasal?" why did it went through? :)))))))
nahhh kidding aside...

i'm really happy for her. :)
regrets i wasnt there.. :(

and now more than ever i feel pressure!!!!

my ate's married.
my kuya's married.

I'M NEEXXXXXXTTTTTT. *screaming out soo loud you're lucky you're not hearing it*

Comments

  1. ho ho ho ho... and look at me, turning 30 this year with no savings, no job, and nothing to put up for a family whom i'm gonna have 4-5 yrs from now :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm 20 this year O.o xD Dont worry kuya patch! WE HAVE ALLLLLLLLL the time in the world :> last 2 minutes nga sa basketball nananalo pa eh.. 4-5 years pa kaya! #tiwalalang :))) God will provide!

      Delete
    2. weeeellll... you have a point :P but you know what i mean :P hahaha God will provide :) true true! you have to be one of the bridesmaids HAAA??!??!?! :P or wedding singer if you like :P

      Delete
    3. sure :> sana nasa pinas ako! :)))) xD wedding singer? :))) mala anne curtis boses ko! :))) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

say it.

MARIEL!

BOOM!